OxRyd is the first and only oxygen-rich bottled drinking water available in the market since 2009. OxRyd provides only the best water available from underground water source. OxRyd undergoes oxygenation process called Electrolytic Hydrolysis. This process splits water into its smaller components and increases dissolved oxygen content. Along the whole process, the water becomes softer and water molecule clusters become smaller for faster cell absorption.
OxRyd gives you better hydration and that extra oxygen that you need. OxRyd enhances your body’s energy production in the cellular level by speeding up the breaking down of food molecules resulting to higher energy and improved stamina.
OxRyd promotes higher oxygen level for faster cell regeneration and strengthening of your immune system. OxRyd also helps your body to detoxify and in flushing out unwanted compounds from your system.
OxRyd has smaller water clusters that allow water to be easily absorbed by our cells in the body.
PH Level and Oxygenation
OxRyd has a neutral PH level of 7 to 7.5 making it good for our body because it is its is not acidic nor is it too alkaline as it matches the PH level of blood. OxRyd has higher dissolved oxygen that helps our body in detoxification and cell regeneration.
UV Protected Bottles
Our blue bottle protects OxRyd from UV rays thus preserving the dissolved oxygen content and PH level.
By drinking at least 2 liters of OxRyd every day, you will immediately feel the difference in your body. Check out all of these benefits you can enjoy!
- Prevents constipation and it helps regulate your daily bowel movement
- Improves blood circulation and regulates hypertension
- Regulates chemical imbalances in the body
- Flushes toxins out of our body
- Strengthens the immune system
- Rejuvenates your skin cells resulting to a younger and healthier skin
- Helps restore damaged cells and regenerate healthy cells
- Accelerates healing time of wounds or injuries
- Enhances absorption of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients
- Regulates your body’s metabolism for better stamina and endurance